Saturday, February 21, 2009

Join CF?

I guess... I'll be joining CF? Even though I'm in year 2 and will only be there for a few months...

CF does teach me how to love and accept others' differences. They don't REALLY teach it, but it's the environment you're in, and the interaction that's going on around you that somehow makes loving others a lot easier. There are people whom I find difficult to accept, but they're in CF as well so.... yeah. I'm starting to change my impression of them. Slowly, but surely.

It's a different feeling, to be with other Christians in the school, being able to identify with one another. Today there was a sharing on evangelism, on reaching out to friends. Well I do feel that burden, to some extent. some things were stuff I've heard before, like just doing the job of preaching the Word. What happens after that is not within our control so.. what's so hard about that right?

Wrong.

This requires a lot of courage. Boldness. Passion. Tenacity. Whatever else you can think of.

Amelia and I (and Claire too) have this friend in mind whom we want to reach out to. But we have not brainstormed (haha) on how to approach the subject. Guess REW will be a good time?

By the way, REW is Religious Emphasis Week.

Join CF? Hmmm I still can't make up my mind.


Bio SPA later... :( But I will walk into the MPH with confidence for I know the Lord is with me.
Just as Aunties Betty and Ee Koon felt and prayed in a prayer for me. Easy to say right? But hard to actually go for the exam without fear. I will try, nevertheless.

No comments: