Monday, August 27, 2007

english prelim

"eh, get up..."
i felt a tug by my side,
and awoke with a start
"06:20" flashed on my phone
i had missed the time to mug

Study plan was unsuccessful... So much for wanting to wake up at 3am, get prepared for school and then having an early breakfast at macs at 4am with horse.

Instead of sleeping at 11 plus last night, I pulled out my diary, the book which I had chucked aside at the top of my bookshelf a year ago.
I opened the black book and skimmed through the entries.
I sounded so immature. (Not that I reckon I'm mature now...)
My last entry was written in July last year..

I pulled out a pen, I intended to write about the cell group, I wanted to practice for the EL P1.
But the memories came flooding back...
A wave of nostalgia hit me so suddenly, I had the urge to write about our pre-SYF days, the SYF period, the Japan trip and the post-Japan madness that followed.
They marched into my tiny brain and invaded it, what else could I do?
And so I wrote and wrote until 12:30am and reluctantly dragged myself to bed.

I really miss those days...
My school life so far has been handbells, handbells, handbells, and more recently, prelims and 'o' levels.

Now there's news that there will be a photo-taking session this Wednesday at 2:30pm for handbellers, everyone's to be attired in their costumes.
I say "their" because I will not be in the photo, I have science practical. Prelims.
There's no way they're gonna postpone the phototaking just for me.
(why didn't they pass the message earlier? why only now?)
There's no way I can change shift either (I'm in the first shift, you see)
Why does a photo mean so much to me?


I wrote the 1st question for Section One of the English Paper 1 today...
Topic: Love at first sight.
My story was SO cliche, the entire scene was set in a SCHOOL CANTEEN, of all places..
What was I thinking?? 3 pages, the canteen...?
Oh well.


If there's one thing I can rejoice about, it'll be the mere fact that BFC is expanding and multiplying =)

No comments: