Friday, August 10, 2007

national day

happy belated birthday, Singapore!
happy belated birthday Aaron!(my annoying brother turns 8)
happy 16th, Melody!

Sorry, no photos from Mel's birthday celebration because I look like I was in the wrong attire, and I don't look good, hahaha

This is the sec 4s' last national day celebration in PL...
For most of us, it's the 10th and final one.
(colours award and book prize winners had to view the parade in the classroom.. away from the sweltering heat but i rather sit with everyone else at the grandstand =[ )
This is how the parade looked like from where I was: the contingents and the dance
I even have videos of the flag raising, march past, ... ...
=( I will not come back to teach, teaching's not my thing.
No more PL national day celebrations....


I don't want to appear like a busybody-who-cant-mind-her-own-business, when the only thing I want to do is help. Simple as that, just help. But how??

Things to do, as stated in the prayer cards from the Day of His Power pack:

At least once a month, prayerwalk Singapore, right where you live, right where you work.
1) Acknowledge Christ's Sovereign Lordship.
2) Affirm God's Hand upon Government.
3) Welcome God's Awesome Visitation.
4) Unleash God's New Wave of Prayer.
5) Declare God's Favour on His Church.
6) Declare God's Salvation for the Heartlands.
7) Declare God's Restoration for Families.
8) Declare God's New Life for Neighbours.
9) Declare God's Fresh Start for the Poor.
10) Declare God's Revival in Schools.
11) Declare God's Revolution in the Marketplace.

I will do it! I know I am part of the Christian community, and together we are the Church in Singapore! If prayerwalks their own neighbourhood, all hearts will be united as one in prayer, how cool is that...
There's gonna be revival in this land, this little red dot! (=

I feel like crying every time I think about it. Why did it have to turn out this way? I will be forgotten in no time... wasted all my efforts.

No comments: