Monday, August 13, 2007

o level chinese results

I feel better after talking to my Chinese tutor, that's why I'm blogging.
Otherwise I wouldn't be here at all =/

Thanks the few people who showed concern for me... haha
I had a fever when I woke up last morning, 38.2 deg, and the temperature went down and up and down and up... you get the idea. I felt cold and hot and weak, I didn't study for the entire day. =(

Today, I didn't feel good, yet I went to school specially for the Chinese O level and POA class test results.
Both were heavy blows... raising my body temperature to 38.5 deg I think.
I did badly for both subjects la.

And you know what?
I've lost weight... sigh.
We took our height and weight today. (H:163.3cm, W:41.6kg)
But hey I skipped dinner last night and had a tiny sushi during the 1st period, just before PE.
Does that explain the weight?
On the other hand, while almost everyone else was in PE attire, I was in school uniform.
Should be heavier right?
No. Why why why... ... I'm not anorexic!

No comments: