Friday, August 31, 2007

last day of term 3

My eyelids are terribly heavy...
a quick post now

Teachers' day gifts prepared at the eleventh hourtook me so long to select the photos to print for Mrs Ong, Mrs Wong and Mr Fong,
took me even longer to search for a bible verse to write. Gosh my handwriting sucks.

Before we bid farewell to term 3 and welcome the dreaded term 4,
I would like to thank the following:
Yesterday was the last time we (graduating bellers) got to wear them.
This handbell gown, old design, is very tight at the waist, it has been my friend for 3 years.
I had another one in sec 1 which was too loose.
She will be collecting dust in my dull cupboard in the years to come.
My choker, made by Cheryl's mum...
The old one broke days before the July performance at SCH, the SYF Presentation of Instrumental Ensembles.. and so I got a new one, costs me 12 freaking dollars.
But it's pretty, so it covers up for the cost.
My heels, oh yeah, they have definitely served me well.
One part of it broke during the July performance this year. I used rubber bands to try and secure the broken part, but to no avail.
While walking on stage, I slipped a bit, did my best to cover up the sudden 'going down' movement.

That's it. No more gown. The end.
After making handbells my life for 4 years, all I've got is an A2 for CCA grade. I am so utterly (insert word here)

ML/HL/Ethel... LY deleted our other NICER clique photos so we're only left with this. the not very nice one. wth.
Sec 3s - Sherry/LingCyen/LimXi/ZiQi/Diana/Charlene if you want your photo, get from me ;)
i'm too tired to put up more... upstairs, my bed awaits me....

No comments: