Sunday, August 26, 2007

time zooms by

There's a tight knot in my stomach now.
I dunno how to continue with my composition.. I think it kinda sucks.
It's very pentatonic, and Charmaine the pro (x10) is doing that style too, which makes me feel inferior cos' she's so many times better at music.
In all components. I dare not sit beside her during music lessons because then you'll see a very distressed joyce.
=(

Prelims are fast approaching... English and the 2nd last session of the music coursework are tomorrow, yet I have to suffer under the hands of my Chinese and math tutors later.. subjects which will not be tested next week.
Someone teach me how to love Chinese!! This is a desperate plea lol.

Common test results make me wanna tear up the test papers.
My gut reaction? One of stark disbelief. I studied.
My best subject? Deteriorated. I'm fine with accounting for clubs and societies (tht one full marks) but the analysis and interpretation of final accounts is just omg.
Careless mistakes are slipping in =( (i forgot to depreciate Premises = wrong capital owned = wrong capital employed etc.) they're unavoidable as long as one is panicking (got a prob with phrasing that)

Can you hear my scream of anguish?

Of course, thank God for friends =) who put colours into my life.
My clique (wq wy lt mel sara priya) makes me laugh every recess.. (think of the PL Goes Unhealthy movement)..
My handbell clique (hl ml ethel) celebrated mine and ly's birthday, pics can be found at ml's blog. I feel like grabbing all her photos and putting them here.
My cell group (way too many names!) had bonding on Friday at Clarke Quay (no clubbing, no) and I must say we had a really good time together. According to Joe, 40% were newcomers. Horse we're all anticipating your return! haha. (Wan Hui, where are the photos??)
And there are some (Joshua Cheng Wee Smarties George) who chip in money ($10) just to support me and my dumb mission (to sell off the funfair tickets), the 'best' thing is, they're not even coming.
Iris bought my 2nd ticket. I'm still thinking of how to sell the rest.
(attack of the brackets)

come what, come may
time and the hour runs through the roughest day

No comments: