Saturday, August 11, 2007

a week to my bday

I had a bad stomachache this morning after English tuition in school.
Can you imagine, I held on to my tummy from maplewood park all the way back home.. =(
After shitting, I felt totally weak. Drained. Fatigued. You name it.
And I thought I wouldn't be able to make it for the worship prac.
I did anyway.

Today's worship was good.. a rather refreshing one, to be able to hold the mic again. haha
After being idle from April to July.
I even felt nervous at first, thought I would go off pitch at certain parts.
Then I shook those thoughts away, praising and worshiping God freely on the stage.
It helped! That I was less self-conscious and more God-conscious, remembering the reason why I was there in the first place--
My decision to serve God in the worship ministry =)--
and all went well.

SP (senior pastor, not s'pore poly, mind you) was the speaker for today's sermon.
Wah... It felt as though the whole sermon was directed at me can?!
Even the cell discussion part...
Omg I was stunned.. The exact things I need to do, count my blessings and all...
Also the part on how not to let someone affect your grades.
Well now I know =) And I thank God for today, it's yet another happy day!
If I let Him take control, if I don't let my mind wander. Haha (=

I love you Jesus, deep down in my heart

I also love you BFC, deep down to my left ventricle!

No comments: