Saturday, August 04, 2007

the heat is on... to study

As I come into Your presence
Past the gates of praise
Into Your sanctuary
Till we're standing face to face
I look upon Your countenance
I see the fullness of Your grace
And I can only bow down and say

"You are awesome in this place, mighty God
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father
You are worthy of all praise
To You, our lives we raise
You are awesome in this place, mighty God"


This song has been playing over and over again in my mind for quite some time... I wonder if it means anything..?

One thing for sure, I do miss singing as backup for the youth worship team...
It's been a few months now.
I dunno whether Faith Chris and Boon took me out for good or just let me step down temporarily to study. Hmm...

I have no piano lesson this Tuesday! It's some holiday for Yamaha cos' of national day.
And I'm happy there's no lesson because my teacher keeps lecturing me, says I'm still not up to standard. Ah well..

One thing I really hate is to get false hopes. You know, some people lift your spirits to such a high altitude (haha geog) and let go so suddenly, you plunge down like nobody's business.
The feeling is like shit.

I feel like watching The Simpsons Movie. Or Rush Hour 3.

No, cannot, must study.. Horse and I have started session 1 of our mug@macs plan. muahahas.

No comments: