Tuesday, August 07, 2007

today

Today, today, today...

2 periods of English, and nothing else.

We had oral practice today and my marks are still fluctuating at 26 and 27 la...
I dunno why I can't score for conversation and picture description. =(

After English we had break.
After break was 5, FIVE WHOLE PERIODS of nothing!
Mrs Tan ML didn't come so I got excited over the POA test results for nothing.
I spent 1 period doing her homework, and slept for the next 2 periods, 80 mins.
Next was Chinese lesson where we had to write an informal letter to our Chinese teacher, Mrs Tan HH. And I'm proud to say my Mandarin is still intact. hahaha
The last period was spent running around the school with Lai Theng to look for Mrs Ong -.-

After school ....... (no. of dots does not equal to the no. of letters) and I studied at KFC...
Ok la quite productive it was 3 hours worth of studying, otherwise we would have been sleeping at home instead, which is worse. lols.
please work hard for your combined humanities leh...if you ever see this.

Went to collect Melody's birthday cake with Lai Theng from DJ Bakery at 9pm.

Weee going to have mug@macs session 4 now with Horse. haha (time check: 10:15pm)

----

Ok and now I'm back... I spent the whole 1 hr plus mumbling my head off, now all the housing stuff are rojak in my head.
I just hope I don't dream of high rise/density flats, HDB, HUDC, self-contained new towns or anything like that tonight =/

No comments: