Saturday, April 01, 2006

when shall we three meet again?

Woot I'm so proud of my group for Innovation Week. We worked OT.

Morning, stayed in class to discuss the survey and interview questions. It was not easy okay. Miss Ting accepted it and we went to Serangoon Gardens to conduct the survey. The first auntie we met was very friendly :D Took a long time there.

Then to Serangoon Central. There were so many other students doing surveys as well, not just PL. Peicai also. This time it was much easier. Pictures! haha. Reached Sarah's house at around 1.45pm. Worked until 5 plus, we did part of the skit, part of the presentation and part of the stuff for the folder. The skit is going to be nice, something very different from others. I seriously think 2 days is not enough for this business project. Going to work OT again on Monday I think.

Our aim:
Top the class for this project.

I'm so tired. Need my bottle of Power Booster. Too bad it's fake.

No comments: