Thursday, April 13, 2006

i have powderful England

I have been SO busy, with the fanclub stuff. You might say, make yourself so busy, for what? My reply is this: Cannot meh?

The administrators, (the horses) told me that the fanclub thingy will not have ranks, to avoid unwanted disagreements. Everyone's equal =) Isn't that nice?

Don;Des;Ash;Frad;Tim
ddaft.blogspot.com

I think the admin owes Desmond half their lives. He can't get any nicer.
----

OK so it's Religious Emphasis Week. Chapel for the last period yesterday, and last 2 today. Partnered Priscilla, at least she sings during praise and worship. Others are like, doing their own things. Chatting among themselves, looking bored... I wish they'd stop that. It's God we're worshipping. Especially these 2 classes. Please shut up and spare a thought for others.

Miss Sem didn't come for bio lesson today. She forgot? Weird. Miss Tey didn't come for lesson yesterday. Seems like the teachers have something up their sleeves...

I GOT THE BAND TICKETS and they are so fragile please. The right part is so going to tear off. Should I be excited about it? I dunno. Horse aka neigh aka guitar aka Joey is over the moon sun about the concert. I've been to enough of these kind of concerts. Think people will start getting bored and talk or leave the place.

Horse has been coming over these few days to study. Studying is important, dun play play! This type of thing, cannot take it 'likely'! Haha.. Except for Monday, we were doing something else and gave that person a shock. I won't do it again, don't worry.

Well I guess that's all for now. Posts are getting shorter again. Back to normal. Ulcer is gone! :))

No comments: