Thursday, April 20, 2006

to God be the glory!

My teeth hurts! Tightened braces, it's purple now. Not bad la. I was 15 minutes late, thanks to crapping in the classroom with Tania, Persie and Madeline. The place was very empty, not the usual crowd of people waiting for their turns. I think all those sitting there were under my dentist. The number at room 16 kept changing. Haha.. Pain!

Not just my teeth, also my thighs and tummy! I'm not sure whether it's or cramps or muscle ache. This morning, pain like anything lor. It's a wonder that I still can run 2.4 today. Even had difficulty walking, let alone running.

Praise the Lord for my timing! I was aiming for an A, 14.21 and I got 13.58! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I cried out to the Lord, and he heard me. His love endures forever! Haha.. Yesterday the first half of the class ran, and all of them were like so fast, I started to get scared. Today's half was mostly non-sporty peeps, including me. But still got 1st for today's half. Hahahahahahah. Persie came after me. Persie and Adeline overtook me a few times, but God helped and they ended up behind me. See, God is good, he helped me run even when I complain of pain here and there!

Oh and I can't laugh or sneeze or cry. Dumb cramps. Think I'm a bit slow. Depression and tiredness the past few days, cramps..... of course. PMS. Monsoon season again, soon. Grrrrrrrr, how I detest this.

PL Band Concert! This Friday. Haha sounds exciting. I was supposed to go with Horsey, but then I think I'd be some extra person 'cus she'll be talking to *cough cough*. So now I'm going with Timothy, Priscilla and Liying! Haha. Friday, meaning there's CCA. Dumb bells Handbells. So rushing! 1 hr.. don't think there's enough time. Unless the seniors let us off earlier, which will never happen, so forget it. I'll just waste money on the taxi fare.

Tania better not put those yucky pictures up.

How great is our God
Sing with me
How great is our God
All will see how great
How great is our God

No comments: