Wednesday, April 05, 2006

in thunder, lightning or in rain?

Actually, it's in all three. Thunder was like so scary. Boom. It's cold !

Saturday's youth service. Eugene led worship and it was only his 2nd time. I think he did a pretty good job. His faith is so strong, you can actually feel the calmness in him when something worrying happens. Like before cell time, Charmaine's keyboard went off for no particular reason, Sean and Kah Wan could not do anything about it. Eugene simply believed that it would be fine, and it did :) He did not panic like the others on duty that day. Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains. The key is to trust God in any difficult situation. He does not think very much about playing the wrong chords, said it doesn't matter 'cuz people are worshipping and they won't notice. Some other worship leaders are not like that la. They are very particular about correct chords.

Thanks to my mentor Kara and last Saturday's 'sermon' by Boon Yeow, I have started praying and doing QT more often :D How can anyone say they have no time when the first thing they do when they step into the house is to switch on the comp and go online? That's ridiculous. Ok that was from my cell people.

Heard they're doing something about my cell. 2 girls is a BIG number man.

I'm so tired. Business proposal is the worst kind of project, ever. Friday work until 5+, Sunday survey the people in Heartland Mall (until kena chased out) and Hougang Mall for a few hours, yesterday work from 7.40am to 1.50am. Yes I'm serious, AM. Sarah slept over at my house. We put in so much effort, hopefully an get at least top marks in the class. Horse put in the most effort. The menu, speech and folder... and editing of ppt slides. Thank you Horse :) Some others just looks as if they can't be bothered.

I screwed up the presentation okay. When I talked, I was trembling. Horse thought it was very obvious. Asked the others, they said they didn't notice. It was really scary. Not even like first time doing presentation. And then I was doing the projection and didn't click the mouse on time. Sheila found our skit highly amusing. Chocolate makes you happy and pimply.

Gave Tania the moose cusion. She looks happy with it :)

This is April, worship month.

Come to my church,
ESPRIT! Celebrate life, live again
Living Scantuary Brethren Church
Level 4 auditorium
15 March 2006
4pm-6.30pm

I shall NEVER, sit directly behind or in front of her again. So irritating please. Ask her to stop being so dirty-minded and noisy and more people will like her. Persie also. Ask her not to touch my ponytail she keep touching.

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY FAITH!

No comments: