Monday, April 10, 2006

leave all the rest to me

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I LITERALLY FAINTED. JUST NOW HAVING TUITION, I WAS CAMPSICK AND COULDN'T CONCENTRATE. like feeling down and all... THEN I CAME HERE AND MY MOOD CHANGED COMPLETELY. NOW I ALSO DUNNO HOW EXCATLY I'M FEELING :D


[edited to add:]
Oh well, school's starting. Back to sitting in the classroom and dozing off during lessons. Like I am SO looking forward to school. *rolls eyes* Already, there's Mrs Eng waiting with that stack of POA test papers. I can see her smiling to herself. I rather have camp everyday than to go to school!

Ash will give me his email only after a few weeks or months, I cant remember. Good luck to all those who crush him. Oh and so far those instructors I asked, non of them has Don's email :(( Tim said 95% of the instructors didn't know him, what '1st-timer'... haiz.

FINE, JOEY, DESMOND IS CUTE.

Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name;
worship the LORD in the splendor of His holiness.
-Psalms29:2

No comments: