Sunday, April 16, 2006

ESPRIT

I'm falling in love with our YPM Worship Team all over again. It consists of all the nice people :)

Christel, Jon and Boon Yeow were shocked when I said I stopped learning violin. Then Jon said he stopped piano after a short while. So they think I should continue. My violin case is like shit, my shoulder rest and music stand are like urine. They all make up our waste products. OOP (out of point) But last year, while preparing for the exam, I found that I regretted taking up violin. The results confirmed that my hard work paid off. And this year... I'm thinking having lessons again. But there are other commitments. Sigh...

Today's worship was great. A thousand times better than the practice one, zhao xia a few times. Grace kept laughing at me and telling that to Joel when he missed that bit of prac.

I didn't know Li-En was from PL. Until today. Slow.

Faith and Boon Yeow are getting married! Soon..

No comments: