Tuesday, April 18, 2006

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAI THENG :D

Well today's a rather interesting day.

Did some copper(II)sulphate thing for chemistry. All that black stuff.. copper oxide.

The school showed us the PUB bill. Fainted. So high! Now they're gonna make us survive without fans/air cons one of these Thursdays. That would be hell for us. Plus no mini-fan. Like woah, I'm SO excited, I cant wait for that day, ... -.-

NAPFA 5 items tes. I suck okay? No chance of getting my gold award. No chance of proving that skinny people are as fit as the normal ones. Just ONE point. Argh. Better get A for 2.4km run.

Was supposed to stalk Joey with Yuhui, at Compass Point. In the end, it was Desmond, Joey, Yuhui, Madeline and Persie. Haha. I could sense some uneasiness within the group. Especially ahem ahem. Talked a lot of crap. Like really crap. Very random stuff. And I AM NOT ANTI-SOCIAL OKAY. Joey knows the reason why I walked in front and faster la. *cough cough* I AM NOT ANTI.

My father wants to get me a maths tutor. Uh-oh. I'm so gonna hate it. Unless......

No comments: