Friday, April 28, 2006

=))

Tomorrow is the day!

Emmanuel VI, PL Band Concert. our band friends have been working extremely hard for this big event. Must support them! Haha especially Wen Yi, she sits behind me and the ceiling directly above her is like, leaking? This morning we came to school only to find her chair wet, with rainwater from the previous day. Yeah the school is that run-down. Oh and there's a mini river outside the classroom. Have I mentioned this before? Damn freaky pls. It's gonna get into the class one day..

Band girls are given a certain number of tickets to sell. I got Wen Yi's last one. Haha. So she could clear all her tix.

Somehow. I seem to keep owing money. What's with the sudden money problem? Bio 5 years series $6, chem 5 yrs series $4.30, handbell fund $8, big walk registration $4, concert tickets for NUS $16.30, class chalet $5.90, WHAT IS THIS LA. I'm not that rich. All the teachers are making us get the 5 years series thingy. Up next is geography. So many liabilities. I'm still schooling okay! And I only have like 80 cents for tmr. No dinner, no recess, just a pathetic bowl of fishball noodles for lunch. BUT. Of course, someone owes me $9. Hmm that will go to Wen Qin and Jasmine. Then I'll be left with 50c. Oh well... that's really all I'll have. It goes into the offering bag on Saturday I guess. No dinner! Will die one lor.

I like the harp. Haha.. so nice to play. If you have music background, piano for example, then it'll be easy to pick up any other instrument. Yay so now I know how to play an additional instrument. Lol. Just not sure of the fingerings and the right way of plucking the strings.

The staff room is reallllllllllllly messy. It's like some kind of junkyard. And yet the teachers complain that our classrooms are dirty and messy. Look at the staff room la. 10x worse, lol. Can't blame them also, they have to teach so many classes and are only given a small workstation. Trust me, it looks a lot messier on the inside than at the windows outside.

Miss Tey didn't come for maths lesson again. Valerie and I talked to some of the 3c1 girls. I think they're really nice people :) Outgoing bunch of girls... They were surprised that I don't have a TV at home. Haha. I mean, there's one but my father literally cut off the wire so that my siblings can't watch. And now it's the whole family being affected by it. What difference does it make, staring at a blank and unwachable TV ? That's equals to having no TV at all. TV-less since 1 Jan this year.

SUPPORT PAP!! =D

No comments: