Friday, April 14, 2006

9 subjects in a day

Yes, 9. Including music. Friday's timetable sucks la. All single periods, want us to die is it. Not tired one meh. It's the longest school day ever.

Can you believe that 3c2 got the most disciplined class again? Well I can't. 3c1 was also the most disciplined class. All hail sec 3 C classes! Though it seems like we only get this 'award' after a huge scolding from Miss Ang. That does not mean she should scold us more often okay. She's scary when she flares up.

We had only 1/2 a lesson for today's o level music. Miss Tan had to go on a course, so it was just Miss Chiang. Lesson was in the handbell room, it was so hard to sit and write music notes on the floor. The harp room key was nowhere to be found. I trusted the key to Grace and Peiqi. If they leave any traces of food... I am SO going to get it. The room was in a mess before I left. Please let it be neat.

It's nice being with the o level music girls. Bussed back with Genesis, Fiona, Xi Ying and Jia Yan. We were singing all the camp songs and cheering. (C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G SONG - CAMPFIRE!) Lol. I'm still in camp mood. There's no way I can study without thoughts of pushing their way into my mind.

FINALLY bought new undergarments. Like FINALLY. wait. tell you for what?

FINALLY, Timothy is back from camp. Does he know about the ddaft?
ddaft.blogspot.com please go and tag


This Saturday, my church's easter programme for youths...

ESPRIT celebrate life, live again
Living Sanctuary Brethren Church
L2 Auditorium
15 April, Saturday
4-6.30pm


Please come! It's gonna be great. ALL are welcome.

No comments: