Friday, September 29, 2006

humanities craze

I like the climograph question best.
Tropical Monsoon Forest, confirm.
Haha, that's the only question I can answer confidently!
If I hadn't slept at 3am, my whole geog paper would have been just-

a blank space.


Haha.
K today, nono, yesterday, stayed back with Sheila to study in class.
We did a summary of the 5 chapters on the board.
It's filled with SS stuff now. Lols.
We're like studying so much for that 25 marks, the SEQ.
I'm trying hard not to drag until 3am tonight...
Must cover all case studies and reasons for conflicts and merger and diplomacy and deterrence and industrialisation and developement IN DETAIL.

Left school at 4 plus, then there was no one at home and I was locked out.
Again.
Where else could I go to? Church lor, lol.
Studied in the office... yes, alone.
And left at 6pm.

Oh, Chinese paper 2 tomorrow!
De lao shi wants me to get an A2, a BIT mad ah...
Don't even know whether can pass. haha.
By the way, she's my tuition teacher.

I'm going to pray a long prayer this morning.
There's so much to pray for.
God works wonders yeah.

No comments: