Thursday, September 21, 2006

they await

ARGH.
It freaking annoys me, I feel like screaming into their face and making them read Monday's post.
HELLO IF THERE'S NO TROUBLE WHY LOOK FOR TROUBLE.
Especially to this one called _____.
She hasn't done anything to you.
Ah and this one too.
Is there a problem with ____ing and ____ing?
But what's the point of telling you when you don't read my posts.
I'm trying hard to throw you into the drain and focus on God and studies.
What's this portion of the class doing, fooling and bitching around like there's no tomorrow?
TIME TO WAKE UP.
I've sensed the coldness too.
How'd you like it if it turned around to bite you.

I'm going to stay up again...
Knocked off at 3am last morning.
Trail balances, ledgers, trading and profit and loss accounts, source documents and books of original entry.
Aim: ___ the _____ ___ ___
In case you're thinking, why can't I just type it out instead of leaving them as blanks?
The answer's simple.
I don't want to be labelled as something negative.

Not hallucinating, am I?
This is not the time to cry.
I hear voices calling out to me.
They surround me, I cannot flee..
There is no escape.
Textbooks and notes, they await.

No comments: