Wednesday, September 06, 2006

shi guang fei shi, yi zhuan yan, JIU YUE YI JING DAO LE!

My Chinese tuition teacher forgot to come yesterday!
*winks at Lai Theng*
Haha! Ryan is different ok, he won't forget wan.

Steve Irwin.
Steve Irwin.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
The crocs loved him so much, they didn't lay a paw on him.
But the sea creatures were envious... they didn't have such attention!
Hence they sent the stinking stingray to kill him.
BUT, I still like seafood.
Yeah man.
He died such a horrible death...
Most of us put a turtle up in our MSN nicks.
In loving memory of Steve Irwin...
*sob sob*

I'm getting more slack these days.
Just can't study at home la!!!!
Not with so many distractions.
Pris, can we go to macs? Oh no there's no time.
Darnnnnn.
I'm left with 2 options.
A or B.

Going to take my IC photo this Friday, then head down to ICA.
And Priscilla is going with me. hahah yay..
And then, we'll go for B&J's!
She got this $5 voucher from a friend.
I thought of asking our B&J friend/fan along...
But I think he'll be too exhausted.

There are a lot of nice bak chor mees in Singapore.
That coffeeshop outside our school is just normal lor pris.
Hahaha I prefer the lemon chicken rice there.

Remember, if you want to have mee siam without chilli,
say mee siam mai HIAM and not mai HAM.
Because they don't put HAMs in mee siam!
wahahahahs... okok.
And SMILE when you see the IMF delegates!
And and and,
make them try our bak chor mee and mee siam! lols
Lame mrbrown joke.

The dentist said I have healthy gums!
Hahaha
And class 3 teeth. =(

14 days to Grade 7 practical examination for piano,
Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.

No I'm not dead yet but practising like nobody's business.
It's MY business anyway. hahah.

It's like talking to the wall la...
Sometimes even the wall responds.
Don't ask me how.

No comments: