Sunday, September 10, 2006

tomorrow is monday

Yes, tomorrow is Monday.
And I haven't touched my list of 30 chinese idioms.
Call that 'asking for trouble'

I didn't know that Aaron's parents are in my parents' cell!
We're in the same cell group but I didn't know about his parents until yesterday.
wahahah.
This Aaron is not my brother ok Fiona, take note.
haha... and I dunno his surname so I can't bracket it -_-"

I feel like talking about the private blog. haha.
I always mix up the password there and here!
lols.
In the posts, Timothy will sign off with the usual 'timstymadehismarkhere',
Priscilla will end with 'pris :D' occasionally, meaning she forgets to leave her name.
As for me, haha.
I don't even sign off. Just end the post like that.
Hahah but they know it's me not because I'm the only one who doesn't 'label' the post with my name.
But because of the way I type and blog. haha...
Priscilla also never 'label' it sometimes mah.
That's how good friends are like... they know it's you even though you don't identify yourself.
Awwwww. wahahs.

You know what, I finally went for main service today after dunno how long!
hahahaha...
Cause there's no tuition!
And I told my Chinese tuition teacher to come earlier so that I can still make it for 2nd service at 11.15am!
Must make it a point to go for both Youth and main services. =D

kks better go, cut my nails and learn those idioms.
AND hunt for my school tie or face Miss Gan tomorrow morning.
Stress sia!
Exams! Not to mention there's gonna be maths tuition twice a week until the maths paper is over!

No comments: