Sunday, September 10, 2006

it was a moment of folly

To the one I used up lots of msges on...
Don't think about him ok...
Ignore him, don't show the weaker side of you, remain confident of yourself.
And stay strong =)
After all, you're not the one who wants the misunderstanding to remain uncleared.

My family's like watching Tarzan...
At this time of the night.
So noisy! hahaha..
As for me, I should be doing my tuition homework instead of being on the computer =/

Some people remember Esperanza.
Last year's Christmas event.
Today Charmaine, Jia Yan and I recalled the dance!
And boy we still remember every step!
Super omg la! lols..
But we only danced when the corridoor was empty.
We're going to do the same next week =D

So now that Paul's out,
Jasmine, Hady and Jonathan have to compete against one another.
Who do you think is the next to go?
Jasmine has really changed from a potato sack to a flower.
Hady's voice is strong.
Jon... ??????
"let me do the dishes in your kitchen sink..."
Hady, Jonathan or Jasmine? hmmmmms.

10 days to Grade 7 practical examination for piano,
Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.

I should just give up on that... If it's God's will, He will do it for me. Anyway what's the rush? Time is what I have. But it's so hard to try to stop thinking about it... that left a deep impresssion on me. sighs.

No comments: