Saturday, September 02, 2006

you are the reason.. bet you didn't know that.

Ok I'm going type out a proper post for yesterday. And today.

Is it me and my depression, or are my friends really weird today?
Something's not right...
They seem out of place.
And it's not my friend.
Is my friendS.
Oh wells.

Yesterday Priscilla had to wait for my father to finish scolding me before we could leave for Bugis.
He didn't even finish la, I just walked out when he paused.
Hahaha..
We attempted to speak chinese, with Sharmaine, and it was damn funny.
We even wanted to speak chinese for the rest of the day.
Failed la, thanks to Tim.
That's the reason why our chinese oral is like shit. lol.

The studio is small. And dim.
Was as if you're being locked in. haha..
Found a few picks there. And lotsa rubbish.
If you're a cleanliness freak, don't go there.
Wahahah... Plastic bags, wrappers, ...
Four of us stayed there for 2 hours.
I think it's so-so la, good, and the last song was the best.
It's when (in my opinion) I could really play and sing to the Lord.
Yup. Next time better prepare what we wanna jam beforehand...
Or waste time thinking about what song to play next.

Bras Basah next to get Priscilla's canvas...
That art shop really has alot of interesting things.
Tim was being crappy, what hello panda and sour powder...
And then to the sports & music shop to get pick and look around.
The more I look at the guzheng, the more I wanna learn how to play!
(don't say it's cheenafied ok. )
at least I know a BIT. And a BIT of harp =D
I also wanna learn the piccolo (it's a kind of flute, the highest pitched instrument in the orchestra. and the timbre is damn distinct) and the clarinet!
Makes me wanna go and study the instruments of the chinese and western orchestra.
Hahahhahaha. Out of point la.

Then of course, like duh no need to say wan, we found ourselves in Cathay.
Muahaha. Dinner and dessert.
Pris likes oysters too, haha!
We'll go to Jack's Place for raw oysters next time yeah. Lols..
Up till now, I can't decide on what my favourite B&J flavour is.
Everything also nice leh.
Moooooo, says the cow.

Home sweet home...
I wasted 20 minutes going from towards Harbour Front, and then back to Dhouby,
finally to Kovan.
Just so I could get a seat. And chat with Pris for extra 5 mins.
haha.

Today, lunch with mom and sibs at Pizza Hut.
I so like the cheesy bites!
Topped with extra cheese, just sprinkle! hahaha..
The cheesier the better.
Hey if there's another cheese lover out there, lets go to Pizza Hut!

My maid's in hospital.
She has tuberculosis.
Her bill's gonna cost a 'little boy' and 'fat man' bomb.
Meanwhile I can only pray.

The topic for Youth... was something which parents would call taboo.
Some say it's dirty and disgusting.
Guessed it?
Sex.
I wanted to run away from cell discussion because they were talking about the right way to wear a condom.
That was the eekiest part of the day mans.
But the main thing was about pre-marital sex.
Sex should be saved for your husband/wife.
With so many people doing it, it becomes normal. To them.
And when they marry they won't enjoy sex with their partner as much as they did with their multiple partners.
Plus sex is supposed to be enjoyed.
You start out with someone you think you love,
hold hands, then arms around shoulders or waist, then hugs, then pecks on the cheeks, then frenching, then the next thing you know, ... ... because the temptation is there.
The devil succeeds.
Okok I'll stop here if your freaked already.
In case you didn't know, we have an hour of cell group discussion, then praise and worship and finally the sermon and ministy/altar call every Saturday.
OH YEAHHHHHH
KAI WEI ACCEPTED CHRIST!
HAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM CAN!
He has been coming for quite awhile, and his family members are very strong Buddhists.
His only problem now is how to tell his mother that he's officially a Christian.
hahah...

Before I go off...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUGENE!

No comments: