Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lord give me strength to live for You and glorify Your name

I'm mixing passwords up again.
-___-"

HOW?? how how?
I only did weather, temperate climates, winds and rains, weathering, forests/vegetation! (in detail)
Still have coastal processes, rivers and their formation of soooo many features, plate tectonics- vulcanicity, earthquakes, folding & faulting and block mountains and rift valley crap!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone kill me so I don't have to take the freaking geography paper!
Cannot afford to fail or get a C for this!

Not just that, Macbeth?
Isn't elective lit = pure lit???
I don't see any difference!
All the character analysis and themes and motifs!
Only touched a BIT of this lor!

Die sia...
Sleeping late will affect my energy level tomorrow, but do I have a choice??


tag replies, lazy to type at the tagboard.
sop; =)
smarties; i've added in some stuff below so you can go see whether you like it! don't fight with josh la. lol. you're almost equally good.
clarissa; whoooo yeah! not just same cell, it's same ministry too! worship. haha. yes, love you to bits! cya all on saturday for youth ablaze, and come early to study. ;)

No comments: