Monday, September 25, 2006

YOU gave me wings!

First of all, to some of you, thanks for your prayers!
I didn't burn myself with acid.
My test tube dropped but it didn't break, so I still have all 7 of my test tubes! hahah

I finished 1/2 hr earlier, so I kept re-doing the chemistry tests for cations and anions and gases.
Waste their solid S and M and sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid and nitric acid and barium nitrate and aqueous ammonia and calcium hydroxide and silver nitrate and litmus paper and distilled water and gas for the bunsen burner!
Wait a minute...
That's everything on the bench. -_-
It was fun =D
I had the whole bench to myself cos' Serene wasn't there.
Biology was so-so.
I wasted one piece of cobalt chloride paper can!
Dropped it and it turned red immediately. hahaha.
Did I draw the right thing?
The celery was U-shaped right!
So I drew that and the xylem and did magnification at the side.
Correct correct??

The Singapore Idol results...
I liked the performance by Electrico and our top 2 best.
THEY WERE DAMN GOOD PLS!
And the drummer, how to backup and drum at the same time??
Woahness!
And I didn't know they had a keyboardist!
That's our local talent, be proud of it man!

Jonathan had the looks, he's cute!
Hady's not as cute as Jon... Haha he's the one with the better voice.
Singapore likes Malays alot eh?
Taufik and Hady... Sylvester and Jonathan...
See the similarities?
Wahahaha.
The girls never seem to make it.
Gayle and Jasmine! Whooooooo.

No comments: