Monday, September 11, 2006

schooling

We were eating ice-cream.
We stood at the traffic light to wait for the green man.
-Starts to drizzle-
"what the. my ice cream is going to be acidified."
-waits-
-rain becomes heavier-
"why so long!?"
And the group of PL lites stood there, drenched because the stupid light took super long to change colour.
Then finally the green guy appeared and everyone ran across the road to the pathetic bus stop.
What a day.
The rain was so heavy, the wind was so strong, Lai Theng and I almost flew away.
If not for that pillar. hah.

Did maths with her after school till around 5pm, then went back.

Exams are freaking near.
Piano and oral exams next week.
I gotta sleep about 2 hours earlier so that's... 12am?
Now's so not the time to fall asleep in class.

I feel like shutting off everything and just drown myself in books, notes, my stationery the $18 calculator and my 2nd hand piano.
Goodbye, world.

9 days to Grade 7 practical examination for piano,
Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.

No comments: