Friday, September 08, 2006

woohoo

First, queued to take the IC photo.
Then, queued again to take number.
Finally, queued to register.
Q Q Q Q Q I Q YOU THEN YOU KNOW EH!
Hahahahah.

I walk into heartland mall everyday (the bus stop is there) and each time, without fail, there'll be this conflict going on inside me.
To buy or not to buy.
To buy or not to buy.
But it looks damn good!

Who can resist Venezia?!
Of course, that can't replace Ben & Jerry's but it's freaking tempting!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

"Conclusion- never to share mix & match with Joyce because the ice cream will melt by the time she decides on the nest flavour. Lol."
EHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
PRISCILLA YOU NUT!
I like everything okay!
Meaning I'm fine with any flavour!
So the one who shares with me is at an advantage because he/she can choose all 3 flavours!

I still need to get picks.
Lost my one and only pick. ~!@#$%^&*
HO. ho ho. Santa Claus will give me a box of picks for Christmas.
OH oh oh, and B&J too!
Yeah man!

This is our Merlion, haha taken by me in the bus on the way to S'pore Conference Hall last month.

No comments: