Saturday, September 23, 2006

who is Banquo?

He is Macbeth's good friend.
Supid kid.
Go read up on your literature la.
hahaha. ok zi4 yan2 zi4 yu3.

I didn't realise how much I miss Serene...
My science labbie partner.
Until we started talking on MSN just now.
I've been sitting alone in the lab, and since we sit according to our index no.s, the seat behind me is empty.
Here's the good news.
She'll be back in S'pore and to PL to visit us on the last day of our exams!
Refer to the exam timetable on your left...
FRIDAY. lols. Looking forward to seeing her again!

Warning you in advance, this is gonna be a lengthy post!
Hey, no one's forcing you to read right.
Don't read lor.

My cell group rocks.
Yea I know I've mentioned this many many times but, haha.
Look how much closer we are now, compared to the start of January this year.
Clarissa and I were the only girls among the many guys until August.
We were joined by Jacelyn and Sohpia.
Other new addidions this year were Aaron and Joshua.
Wheeeeeeeeeeee. haha

Our leaders are Kevin, Wan Hui and Joe.
They are like our mentors who guide us throughout the year(s)
The cold jokers are Smarties and Andrew.
Lol we laugh at their not-veh-funny jokes.
And when all of us laughs, we cannot stop laughing because it becomes funny.
Haha good for you if you know what I mean.
*correction, Smarts is a good joker...
like ha ha ha ha! so funny!
-he wanted to be labelled as 'good joker' wan lor. hey i've done it you joker. haha is it better now?
Then we also have Ivan who's ALWAYS early for service, not being sarcastic ok!
We're praying that he'll have more interest in his studies.
He knows he's not doing well and yet doesn't want to touch his books, for the same reason most of us are struggling with.
The arty girl Clarissa, we've been in the same cell ever since we entered youth ministry.
Can say that we 'grew up' in youth together la.
She's one caring girl.
Daryl's like the secretary, takes down our prayer requests and goals.
I'd like to see this sponge (who absorbs) talk and open up more =)
Jacelyn came in P6 then stopped coming for thousands of years, and she joined us again this year!
I was so happy to see her back in church you know!
haha if you're looking at this, remember what I wrote in the card k!
Sophia is very new, but I can tell she's starting to open up...
That's greaaaaaat! wahahas
Joshua has the best brains in our cell, he remembers all the memory verses correctly, word for word!
Like WOW. haha.
Kai Wei comes once in a yellowish-orange sun (blue moon la).
He's right in front of me in our cell's relay system, meaning he will forward msges to me and I'll pass it on.
To Wan Hui and she'll pass down to Aaron and he sends it to Joshua and the list goes on. lols.
Aaron the cheerful guy is always smiling.
But he's damn quiet. haha.
His parents are in the same cell as mine.

Yep so that's my cell.
Benjamin (Toh), Shu Kai, Roderick(?), Yong Liang and Santi have stopped coming...
Really want to see them back with us =(

Had dinner at Serangoon Gardens with some of them,
Joe, Kevin, Wan Hui, Andrew, Smarties, Aaron, Joshua and "guest" Andy (Teo).
$$$$$$$$$$$ 100 plus ok! super omg.
Next time eat something cheaper la. haha.
Looking forward to the next cell retreat!

I thank God for putting these people into my life...
We are one body growing together and hmm, I think we're the only cell memorising verses?
Haha!

Oh yar, we were supposed to say something good about the person sitting on our left.
I had talk about Wan Hui.
But she was not in the room! Toilet I think...
So it was Boon Yeow who was sitting at the table nearby.
(he came to observe/sit in for my cell discussion today)
I already prepared my little speech, then they asked me to talk about him!
So impromptu la... orbit.
Not enough time to think so I only said he was nice.
Now I know what to say already so I'm gonna type it here. haha
And he won't see this cos' he's not the shake-leg-nothing-to-do-go-and-blog-surf kind.
Get ready to zzzzzzz if you read until here.

Boon Yeow is a very good worship leader who walks closely with God.
When he's leading worship, he'll send out the email to the worship team about 4 days before Saturday.
Unlike other worship leaders who are last-minute.
He is a good role model who is admired for his passion to serve and help people. Youths, to be exact.
He's also very patient and easy to talk to.
This guy is blessed with talents like playing the guitar, drums and singing.
And he's not any ordinary guitarist or drummer.
It's extraordinary, one of the best I know.
(sounds familiar...)

[Christel, Faith and Boon Yeow were the ones who had faith in me and kept me in the worship team despite me singing like dunno what 2+ years back.
They never stopped encouraging me after failing 3796543 times.
Groomed me, I would say.
Without them, I would not be where I am today.
Still put me in the 'older' team. wahahas.]

Ok that's very long.
I'm basically describing him instead la.
Overall... this post is loooooooooooooong.
Please tag so that I know someone has read the whole post.
If not then it's ok, next time I'll post long ones knowing that there wont be readers, and any secret or stuff worth reading will not be known.
Haha.

No comments: