Monday, September 18, 2006

must it be that when i post here, it's something angsty?

She has a name ok.
I've got quite enough of you calling her "your best friend" when talking to me.
Your best friend this your best friend that.
I'm insulted.
I've told you to just call her by her name.
Not just you, it's you, you, you and you too.
Is it very difficult to do that?
Does it take the amount of energy needed to erupt a volcano to just say her name?
If you'll get struck by lightning or murdered by a cow, by all means continue to call her "your best friend" in front of me.
Otherwise please stop it.
And stop acting like she has a disease.
That's another insult.
Also stop giving me hints that I made the wrong choice.
Because I haven't.

Happy birthday SARA =)
Sorry I kinda forgot.

2 days,
Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music

No comments: