Thursday, August 17, 2006

bye common tests!

After school...
Yeah Priscilla treated me to this noodle ommelette thing.
DAMN NICE OKAY!
I'll go back there again, sometime.
The guy put alot of mayo... =D
Thanks girl!!

We walked into the Christian bookshop, looked through the CDs.
And songbooks. You know, those books with vocal, piano and guitar scores...
And then there was an earthquake.
The shelf was unstable so everything just dropped!
Triple whoops. haha everyone was staring a us.

Then we went into Carrefour.
You know us, when there's a keyboard around, we have to touch it.
Lol played around with the keyboards there...
I like the $699 one! So many different sounds, and it has good touch.
There was one $19.90 one, I was so tempted to buy that one and put it in class to play.
At least it has 2 octaves more than Grace's kb right! haha.

PS. What's at the 2nd-last floor?
Yamaha!
Needless to say, we went there and touched all the instruments.
There's this bass which I like... It's super nice.
Now I think my bass looks freaking noobish.
Oh wells, I was the one who chose it anyway, plus it's nice to play on.
So it doesn't really matter.
Pris likes the red electric guitar.. she wants to get it.
Haha wait for the next sale la, so expensive...
That was the more rock part.
We went over to the more classical area...
Where the books, scores, percussion, woodwind instruments, brass instruments, string instruments and pianos are.
The piano, it's like, OMG la.
ALMOST ALL HAVE EXCELLENT TOUCH!
I've always liked Yamaha pianos.
Especially the silent and exam models, pure elegance...
My current piano is like some 2nd hand Hyundai brand.
Which has been with me since I started learning in P1.
It's nothing compared to Yamaha.
(i want i want i want! haha)
And another thing I want,
The Phantom Of The Opera original scores!!!!!!!
But they cost like $47.
Nevermind, slowly save.
(I wanted to get the Canon in D sheet music, the more advanced one.
$8 plus, forget it.)
I can be stuck in that place for hours if not for Priscilla who wanted to move on.. =X

"Aye I feel like eating Ben & Jerry's leh..."
You know were we went to la.
The B&J's in Cathay! Mix and Match again, upsized.
You pay extra just to have a bit more ice cream, not very worth it leh.
So don't upsize when you go there ok. Lols...
We shared Phish food, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Oatmeal Cookie Chunk.
Haha yeah it's the usual flavours, we never seem to get sick of them...
See la Pris! Say feel like eating only then end up really eating it... Spend so much money!
But it was worth it cos' we were full and enjoyed ourselves =)
I found 10 cents on the floor! My lucky day? haha.

No comments: