Wednesday, August 16, 2006

no piano lesson today!

LOL this is so funny...
the 4 million smiles thing.
Got smile meh?

Today's jam wasn't that bad...
Just lack of 'life'.
At first I felt very uncomfortable...
because apparently it wasn't much of a cell thing,
more like Yuying's la..
When I stepped into the room,
WOAH. All the ppl in white uniform.
Clarissa's from North Vista so she also felt the same and she ended up 'seeking refuge' by 'studying' with the other non-Yuying church youths.
I 'hid' at the office to do maths.

Ok new discovery.
Smarties is actually very thoughtful..
He made me feel less odd being one of the 2 non-Yuying people around.
Somehow he knew I was 'hiding' in the church office.
Haha thanks man =)

So like I said, not much of a cell thing.
The extra people left and then we were left to jam more peacefully.
Kevin, Clarissa, George, Jiajun, Smarties, me.
Another discovery,
Some older songs have alot of meaning in them.
Those are the songs which have not been sung in a long time,
until today... it was as if we were jamming hymns =/

Kevin = PRESSURE.
haha don't ask why...

No comments: