Thursday, August 10, 2006

yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery

Actually...
I don't need to blog already la just look at Priscilla's for details =D
But I'm still doing it.
And today I'm not blogging at the usual weeeeee hours of the morning..
There's a reason why I'm doing that..
What's the reason? Happy guessing =)

Was supposed to do intense studying at Kovan Macs with Priscilla.
You know what next la...
We didn't really study, only absorbed a bit. hahah..
Saw Joel again! I always see the same few people at the same places. Why, cause I'm always at these same places too. Lols..
Rivers, plate tectonics, vulcanicity, earthquakes, qualitative analysis.
You think we really studied that much meh, no lor...
Only a bit of everything. haha..

At first we were talking about stuff la...
Couldn't really study, plus Macs was quiet so I guess people around us knew what was going on. Lol mans...
Stuffed the fries into my oh-very-small mouth and hopped on to Sengkang MRT.
The same place, McDonalds.
The management should really thank people like us, who keep going to their restaurants...
And then Timothy la...
Late as usual.. The words are in bold okay. haha.

He suggested we put away our books and just talk.
Because according to past experiences, one can never study and talk about a particular topic at the same time.
He was right la haha... we dumped the books.
And talked...

Again he spoke from experience...
Even S'pore's Electrico can't go that far.
If you get what I mean.
What more, .... ?
Cannot wan lor... What we can do now is, sit, stand around, watch and laugh.

Turn back, will they ever do that?
I don't think they would be like those youths in the church.
We know the melting and boiling points of their hearts.
Forget them, it's a waste of our time.
They can be used for other things.
(Then you ask, forget them, why bother to still blog about them?
Cos', I'm saying what needs to be said.
Read my disclaimer.)

People show you different sides of themselves, the exact opposite.
I mean it.
One night they come telling you they wanna die, trying to get words of comfort and sympathy from others...
And the next day, they give you a phonecall, sounding super arrogant.
And they can laugh and go out and enjoy themselves like nothing happened.
Isn't it contradicting...
I take back what I said in the previous.
I don't frigging care about you anymore,
(can already hear it somewhere,
"who needs her care la, who does she think she is")
You, you and you.

I'm going to continue with this blog for as long as possible.
Cos' I think closing a blog just because of one or two people ain't worth it.
They're either running away or wasting their time spent blogging for the past who-knows-how-many months. Both la.

As the saying goes, Yesterday is History, Tomorrow's a Mystery.
Yea that's true...
But I'm still blogging about this simply because I wasn't part of the blogging war when it took place.
Now's my turn to blast.

And so, Tim, Pris and I went on to talk about other stuff...
Noob music shop owners, people crushing him, etc...
The funniest being, someone's book.
Wahahah... laughed our ass off.
Laughter is indeed the best medicine..
Had a darn greeeaaaaat time laughing, crapping and eating today.
Priscilla and Timothy made my day...
Not just today, it's gonna be 2 or 3 days. haha...

You know what...
I kind of know how Tim and Ter are feeling about this.
They passed on their talent to their understudies, or students.
They spent loads of time with them in the studio, and outside.
They taught what they knew, hoping and thinking that it will be used for the right purpose, the right way.
But no...
Their understudies absorbed and learnt from them.
Their understudies knew they were Christians and they weren't teaching for the sake of teaching.
Their understudies went ahead... to do what they think is cool.
Which actually isn't as cool as they think.
Or maybe, so cool that it turns into the dark side.
Not just the genre, the chatacters changed... for the worse.

Hey Tim..
I wish you all the best with your next one...
You will be able to learn without much hiccups,
I just know it la. haha.
And may your next one use the skills (given by God to you, which you will be passing on to,) in the right way.
I think you're careful enough not to make the same mistake yea?

Priscilla...
I look forward to whatever's gonna happen in the near future, don't need to think until so far yet. Lols...
We WILL continue to walk the path of the Lord, doing things right in His eyes.
We will continue to study together... without distractions I hope! Haha!
I've changed my mind about you...
And this time it's for the better, don't worry.
Whatever negative stuff I thought about you last time, whatever people bitched about you...
they're erased =D
Haha dunno mans, I just felt like letting you know..

=)

No comments: