Friday, August 04, 2006

goodbye, serene

Yesterday Ms Loh told the upper sec girls about Tuesday's rehearsal,
how she was "glowing with pride" as she saw each group rehearse their item.
There was so much talent in PL.
And then she asked,
how many of us have bought tickets to go and watch this performance by the music groups?
How many have got tickets to go and support the performers who have put in a damn lot of effort into this concert?
I thought of my friends.
None of them.
None.
Not my friends outside school, not even my classmates.
While every other class had ticket orders, 3c2 had zero.
I tried asking quite a number of people.
All of them gave me a 'no', not a single yes.
How sad... Hah, this is called 'supportive'.
The concert's on Saturday, and today is Thursday.
Friday morning, to be exact.
I've been asking around for dunno how long...
So much for being proud of PL's talents.
So much for practicing so friggin' hard.

My dear science lab partner, Serene, will be flying off soon...
I'm so gonna miss her.
There'll be nobody else to do practical with, I'll be alone la.
And I'll definitely miss her mrbrown crap...
Oh man, Serene!!!
So sorry I couldn't get you anything...
SOP and mugging tests have taken away all my time.
Just wanna tell you that,
I'll miss you heaps! And you will not be forgotten..
See how much our class loves you, the cake and all...
Love you lots Serene!! Take care yeah.

Miss Ang, if you ever come here...
You are the best form teacher. And SS teacher.
(To think that she was the one who actually scared the shit outta me 2 months ago)
Because our current form teacher can't teach CME,
she isn't as nice as you..
And our SS teacher is like clicking powerpoint slides all the time,
she teaches with a lot of pauses. Like,
"OK, *pause* so there was conflict between *pause* Iceland and *pause* Britain."
The NIE trainee under her is no better.
She just read off the slides.
If the school continues letting not experienced teachers teach us,
we will just fail la.
Miss Ang come back!!

I miss Mrs Eng too.
(omg there's a lizard on the floor.)

No comments: