Tuesday, August 22, 2006

perfect, imperfect, plagal, interrupted cadences??

Today's just wrong.
Everything's so pissable. I think most of it is caused by pms.
Damn Ms..

This morning we were all locked out of the class.
Original key missing.
Spare key was with Stacey and she didn't come to school.
So we went for a tour around the school compound for the rest of the morning.
Though the teacher made Stacey come to school to pass the key to the office.

I borrowed a book from _______ for silent reading...
So obviously after reading it I'll return to her.
BUT.
She barked into my face, saying I was irresponsible and ordered me to go return to ______a myself.
Harlow? You didn't tell me it's her book and when I return it to the person who loaned it to me, I am labelled "irresponsible"?
What kind of logic is this.

POA teacher does not want to connect with the class.
Just look at the way she speaks and teaches.
And she keeps saying, she's only a contract teacher, teach us for awhile only and dunno whether she will teach us next year.
Oh, she said it herself.
That she won't go and get to know each student individually...
So opposite of Mrs Eng.

Bio marks just sucks la.
Never got this low before.
My chem sucks too, so I can say goodbye to A2 and B3.

As if that wasn't enough...
_o____ and her attitude.
No wonder so many people didn't like her.
When she got into trouble, I was the one who helped and spoke up for her.
Apparently she didn't give it a damn.
Camp fever is over lor.
Doesn't she understand that it's AUGUST and not APRIL?
If it's April, then yeah I'll still be talking about the instructors and camp.
But now _______, _________ and I are very very very good friends lor, nothing more than that.
She still keep talking about what the whole class knows about it.
Yar I bet she'll go and spread some crap.
POST-CAMP SYNDROME IS GONE.
Yeah maybe she still can't get over her _______.
Tell her to be thankful I didn't bring that up ok.
Everyone knew how ridiculously dumb that was, what _______ _i___ her.
Please lar.
Don't believe lor, as long as I know I'm speaking the truth, they know the truth, they won't bother about your crap.

And _________, I've kinda had enough of her vulgarities.
Effing at every little thing you know.
If she thinks it's cool, well she's wrong.
It's not.

Thank God I passed my geography...
Surprising, since I failed the assignment which everyone aced.
AND the previous test.

Yar and I got scolded by my piano teacher for not thinking hard enough.
She stressed me up by throwing so many cadences at me and for the first time, I had to ans those aural questions.
Never teach me earlier, of course cannot answer properly la!
Wth.

Come back still gotta face my mother's nagging...
And do jian tie bao.. still have 7 articles.
And do music..
And BOTH have to be handed in by tomorrow.

Today sucks la.
1st day of Ms...
Hurry up and get over with it.

No comments: