Tuesday, August 15, 2006

waaa aaaack!

I PASSED MY CHINESE, A B3 !!!!!!!!

First time in 1.5 yrs okay!!
Can you believe I got above 65% for the test?!?!?!?!
AAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA
I GOT A B3 I GOT A B3 YAYNESS!!!!!!
Sorry I can help it, Chinese has been one of my weakest subjects, plus I'm in the C band, a 3 is like such a big thing to me la! W0000000Ts!
This calls for a celebration! Lets go and have a good meal!
my treat Pay yourself though, I have no money.. haha!
Congratulate me man!!

Okok, clamed down.
I can play the guitar after all!
Played Mighty To Save and it was quite easy.
Wahaha... How many instruments can I play now?
*counts*

Yay going to jam in church with some of my church friends tomorrow...
Our cell's first attempt to jam.
Can la can la, we are God's children, we can do it!
Cannot have ''inauspicious'' thinking wad right, =D

This Friday's the 18th...
It's when ALL the common tests will be over (all but one)
(for now, there's bio, e maths and formal letter writing, music. 4 more to go)
And then we'll jam!
But then right, there's only Pris, Sharmaine and me.
This other girl can't make it, I dunno who.
So,

Any guitarist/bassist (then I'll do kb)/keyboardist out there???
Electric or acoustic, anything...
We just need someone to play this Friday!
Anyone la, as long as you're a Christian...
maybe I can try out the eguit. haha..

Excuse my 'highness' while I go and post something over at the other blog...

No comments: