Friday, August 18, 2006

what goes up must come down? false. age goes up and never comes down.

I woke up this morning and dragged myself out of bed, like I always did.
Phone read "1 message received"
Of course, I had forgotten. Haha.
Thanks Timothy...
(in fact it was the only bd greeting thru sms)

This year, no presents but lots of birthday greetings!
Wahaha I feel loved =)
You people really make my day =D
Thank you, Jiahui, Priscilla (hey I specially put your name here leh haha), Fiona, Enmei, Xiying, Janice, Jasmine, Sharmaine and 3/5 of the class for your birthday greetings, + the 28 people in class who sang Mrs Tng and I a birthday song!
There were more but I can't remember. Lol..

God has seen me through these 15 years of ups and downs...
I wanna thank Him for everything He has provided, especially good health!
It's only when you look at the less fortunate and handicapped then you remember you are a normal person and learn to appreciate yourself.
God gave me a wonderful (but noisy) family;
granparents from both sides, mom, dad, bro, sis
He gave me friends;
many of them... again i wanna mention the closer ones, (they are considered close,) who have acess to the blog. (again la i know)
He gave me home;
Singapore. She turned 41 10 days ago.

Going to Swensen's now.. blog again later =)

No comments: