Tuesday, August 08, 2006

my pimples multiply like the problems i experience.

I had a great time with Pris, Ling Jia, Denise and a lil' of Joel in Macs today...
Saw Smarties AGAIN.
Rahrrr. We tried to study but ended up talking about SOP and guitars.

And then I spent some time with Joey and Stacey...
Stacey tried out my bass and she went mad.
Had a great time with them too...

Super conflicted la...
I'm praying about it..
And I tried sorting out my thoughts about this.
I cannot do it alone.
Neither can I talk to anyone in Prata Bling about it.
I feel for both sides. Naturally it'll be unwise to tell any of them..
Especially when things are still very heated and unsettled...
Some classmates are very caring and understanding,
they just know that something's not right and they try to help us.
Thank God for them, they try to cool things down too but sometimes say the wrong things..
Still, they show that they care and that's really moving..

I have different views on both sides...
I wanna tell someone who knows what's going on and can be trusted.
Last night before I slept, I thought I could try and cool things down just by praying and believing... and not getting too many people involved in this.
Looks like I'm wrong.
Just as I am helping and trying my best to settle things,
I need help myself.
Argh I just feel like breaking down this very minute.

No comments: