Wednesday, August 23, 2006

i need a guitar pick

My teeth hurts.
Ouch ouch ouch, cannot eat hard food..
`@#$%^&*()_+
dentist tightened it and added this springy thing again.

Not only my teeth, my left hand fingers hurt too!
It's so fragile now, my nails are going to drop out anytime.
I'm currently typing with my right hand and left thumb.
Ahhhh pain!!
Oh man.
I've been guitaring for the last 3 hours.
But it's all worth it!
I can play the guitar now! Like not just those basic chords like G, D, E, A, C...
I can play the sharps and the minors!! haha finally figured out which chord must bar what fret and why.
It's actually that easy, why didn't I notice and find out earlier??
Save me, I'm in love with the guitar now.
Ahahahahah...
Great so now I can play everything except drums.
Lol, which I have no intention to learn =/
Woohoooooooooo! Bass, keyboard, guitar! I prefer acoustic guitars though.
Cos' I strum without a pick. And it's not possible to strum elec guitars without picks.
Yeah man! I can finally play all the sharped and flattened major and minor chords!
See, I never called myself a guitar idiot. Even though I seemed to suck at it. And I'm glad I didn't anyhow label myself =D
There's still the dominant 7th chords, the sus-es and the inversions, which I only grasped 3/4 of it. If I do better, I'll go on to learn the augmented and dimished!
I apologise for the highness! It's just that I never thought I couldn play so much

Hahaha.. I can't wait to jam again.
Next week.
It's not like we can jam just anytime we want to.
It cannot be so impromptu.
And, the whole band must be able to make it.
"If one cannot then all cannot"
"Haha this is how a real band is supposed to be"
I was the only one who couldn't make it this Friday, so I told the rest to go ahead and jam.
Like in the old band, if anyone couldn't come, the others would just continue with the jam.
You wouldn't even know who is secretly rejoicing because you can't come.
This time it's different, those were the replies I got.
Wow... haha. This portrays 'One for all and all for one'
True team spirit. I'm so touched man. lols.
Of course, such is the character of God's children =)
I love you guys =D

No comments: