Saturday, August 26, 2006

title

I'm too tired to continue the previous post.
Still have to update private blog
Still have to do music project, damn...
Still have to revise chinese for tomorrow's tuition
Still have to do maths tuition homework
Still have to do lit and bio!!!!! Kill me pls. lol

Went without food from 7am to 7.30pm.
that's twelve and a half hours.
No breakfast, no lunch. Only plain water.
And Joel, he couldn't sing today and never tell me earlier!
Then I could have helped him get a replacement...
Actually since he was the one who couldn't make it he should hunt for replacement.
BUT HE SAID HE FORGOT.
So there were only 2 backups la.

This morning's workshop was on conflict management...
How to handle conflicts as a leader.
The causes, effects and solutions.
I thought that helped alot.

And then for Youth, the topic: God's holiness
Because of Jesus who paid the price for us, we are made holy.
We stand out from the pre-believers.
But when faced with temptation, to the extreme...
How many of us actually choose to give in?
Sometimes it's easy to just say,
oh I won't give in to peer pressure.
But in reality that isn't as easy as we think.
"It is up to (us), (our) responsibility, to practise holiness.
and have a fear for God, not forgetting that he lives in us.
when you lie, you dun admit your wrong, you surf some "funny" websites, say some "flowery" languages, you shall be answerable to God.
He's always there, watching over you, search your minds and soul, every single day, whether you tried to remain pure, or would you fall into the temptations of the devil. and slowly guiding you to hell. it's up to you.
whether you want to take a stang on Jesus. up to you.
well it impacted me though, cuz no one is perfect, if u sin, it's alrigt. God wont blame you.
He is forgiving, but if you sin and refuses to repent, that's something wrong.
so guys. stay pure."
And that was taken from Smarties' blog...
Don't say I'm a copycat ok! I gave you credits lor. haha

Clarissa and I both sensed some uneasiness today...
Being girls, we can pick up this kind of things faster.
Cos' Smarties didn't find anything wrong.
It was mainly Joe and Andrew...
I think Joe was too harsh.
What's wrong with my cell...
I guess I'll just have to pray for them and for the cell, that all of us will remain united as before, and not let anything tear us apart.
*thinks of conflict management workshop*

okay I'm going to update the private blog.

No comments: