Sunday, August 13, 2006

let every breath, all that I am, never cease to worship You...

*Sighs*
Priscilla doesn't want to go to New Creation tomorrow...
Later in the afternoon, I mean.
I really want to listent to their sermon and see how their service is like leh =(
So I guess I'm not going too.

James 1:2-3
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
*sighs again*

Ok so for today's youth service, Uncle Dong was the speaker.
Who knew la...
The topic was: Friends. How ironic.

Some points which I feel are important...
Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for adversity.
Yeah, why else are they called 'friends'?
Don't give away your friendship cheaply, be wise.
It's painful when you get betrayed and break friendship.
They are like the priest and the Levite in the parable of the good Samaritan.

I think, my best friends...
are the ones who have acess to that blog.

No comments: