Wednesday, August 30, 2006

yu guo tian qing? i'm not that sure.

My results are devestating...
Dropped 10 marks for combined humanities, all thanks to social studies.
Dropped 2 marks for combined science, which means I'm no longer top 20%.
Dropped about 15 marks for music, like wth... it was my best subject.
Failed chinese oral presentation.
Failed emaths yet again.
Failed the damn social studies.
Failed 90% of my chinese formal letter-writing, or gong han.
Average for this term is simply, argh. Dropped about 3 marks.

At least that's what my parents want me to think.
When I tell them the better results, they tell me this class is lousy.
I'm quite surprised lor, I didn't even put my heart and soul into studies this term, still can pass the tests ah.
Overall... failed one subject. Duh it's maths.

English improved by 1 mark.
Geography improved by 12 marks.
Chinese improved by 9 marks.
E maths improved by 17 marks.
Accounts improved by 1 mark. I'm still 2nd, hope to move up or stay there.

Valerie thinks I can be a counsellor in the future.
Haha.
"You really very nice lor..."
Yeah I'm too nice already, didn't you know?

The good thing is...
Priscilla is feeling much better now.
Shan't elaborate on that here, it's going into the private blog.
Perhaps you have heard us mention the private blog numerous times...
and you are dying to find out the contents of it.
Hahaha, all I can say is this: Good try. I wish you luck.
That's IF you even wanna know.

No comments: