Sunday, October 29, 2006

zen vision: m

Actually hor, I have lots and lots of things to say.
To different people and about what I've been doing.
But;

I am just too
exhausted tired shacked beat bleary bone-weary bushed disabled dead done-in done-for dog-tired played-out weak weakened worn wearied prostrated outta-gas frazzled enervated effete debilitated worn-out
to do a proper update.
and reply tags.
and appear as 'online'.
and do the maths tuition homework. (shit i only just remembered)

'cept that
the exam almost had me killed.
So difficult...
And the candidate right behind me kept coughing at intervals.
Apparently. He was sick. And noisy.
Dunno to be pissed or sympathetic.
So was the girl beside me, kept blowing her nose.
Got surrounded by physically sick people this year.

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZzZzZZZZZZzzzzzZZzZZzZzZ

No comments: