Saturday, October 14, 2006

the earth is filled with His glory =)

I don't wanna comment on today's worship...
Some things ought to be for the worship team's ears only I guess.

Thank you to Eunice and Joan for the ___!
I could have died asking almost all the ..... in the auditorium.
Hahahah! If not for them, well I dunno what the result will be.

Sorry, but...
My CELL ROCKS SOCKS FOX LOCKS HAWKS BOX CLOGS DOGS MOCKS AND SHOCKS!
Wahahahahahs.
I love every single one of them to bits and pieces!
Say "awwwww".
We played the angel-mortal game, and my mortal is _____.
Hmm I wonder who my angel is...Sophia you really missed out a lot of fun!Ok I'll say things in order.

After service, we went down to Serangoon Gardens again.
That same place I went with Wan Hui and the guys for dinner.
HAHA. Joe Jacelyn Smarties and I went to "look for ATM"!
And omg they thought it was for real -.-
Ya so we got the cake, damn yummy...
And the food was good as usual. (I love lime juice)
But then right. Could still feel the pressure from my braces, so only can use the back teeth to chew.

The best part was when we took photos.
HEN DUO ZHAO PIAN!
Alawwwwwwwwwwwwwt. (haha pris)
Was like so lame, all the ezlink cards (i didn't put mine there and nobody noticed, lol), Jan-June babies, then July-Dec, the guys then the girls, our beautiful feet, some lame pose....
The funniest being Jace when she put her finger in her mouth to lick the cream.
Oh! Which reminds me...
[we played the number game again cos' there were 2 slices of cake left so the one who guessed the number had to eat. "my neighbour" wanted to eat the cake. Never say earlier! Hahaha. So Jace kena and she got the extra piece!]
Some of them have contagious laughters.
Woah once you hear them laugh it's an automatic thing, you'll just laugh along with them until you get a stomachache.
Andrew (the goofy laugh, just makes my hair stand), Wan Hui and Jacelyn, Smarties (a little) and Kai Wei!
I love Kai Wei's bag, it's damn cute!!!
Some rabbit. Wahahaha.
Oh yeah and Joshua and the "helmet of salvation", that was one of the funniest.
His hair looked like a helmet in his ezlink.
And then, Andrew and Ivan acting gay...
Like, EWWW! Lol.

That was just the more memorable ones.
There were much more.
And I've realised...
They are the ones who walk with you (me la) spiritually and encourage you to go on then you're stuck.
Hebrews 10:24-25 =)
Nobody else beats your own cell group when it comes this few things.
Jacelyn should know la.
When I feel like giving up...
I should just think of them cause I feel the warmth.
Haha I also dunno what I'm talking about.

Yay there's no Chinese tuition tomorrow, I have not done my homework.
So that means I can go for service! =D
What to wear ah...
Matthew 6
28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?
Oh. haha. ok..
But there's maths tuition >=(
Ok I can't wait for cell bonding next week.

No comments: