Thursday, October 19, 2006

fry it! fry it!

I'm updating for the sake of Andrew.
You better thank me ok.
Hahaha.

You know, PL girls are noisy by nature.
Talk talk talk talk. Yak yak yak yak yak yak.
Our teachers have to keep shutting us up.
Even for devotion each morning,
soft murmurs will be heard throughout the assembly area.
But when the words "let us pray" are heard,
the noise dies down almost immediately.
And 98% of the heads are bowed.
That's one of the many things I'm proud of.
Everyone respects God. =)

Being in a single-sex school has its advantages and disadvantages.
(I don't intend to write an essay by the way.)
Students are more open and there is this freedom to whatever they like.
The way they sit (haha! i put my legs on the table) and conversation topics.
I can openly talk about some stuff. Lol.
Like some will know it's the monsoon season ;) and no it's not the NE monsoon.
No BGR, so you wont see 'couples' all the time.
There's also the BUT.
When these students move on for post-sec education, it becomes awkward for some as they are not used to seeing students from the opposite gender in the school.
Some are so used to being open that they are not aware of the things the opposite gender might not want or like to hear, when they leave school.
Also there is GGR or BBR which is socially unacceptable.
And I don't deny that such things exist in PL.

Quick, hurry up and finish building so we can shift back to Lor Ah Soo...
Then I can walk to and from school everyday, imagine the amount of $$ which can be saved...
AND AND AND
So that I won't have to wake up at 6am.
We're the first batch to take O's at the 'new school' =)
Wahahahs.

No comments: