Friday, October 13, 2006

the sleeping and the dead are but as pictures

WTH.
Just Tuesday, my block was in between 2 funeral wakes.
And there was one in one of the terrace houses nearby.
Today...
Yet ANOTHER one behind my block!
What is this man.
Wake after wake.
Is this some funeral marathon?
Everyone's dying one by one. Lols.

K so for Founder's Day at PLMC...
You know what.
I FORGOT TO IRON THE SKIRTING FOR THE HANDBELL TABLE!
And omg it was damn obvious.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
And we got a big scolding from Mrs Wong when we got back to school.
Why?
Because Miss Yoong walked up to our sec 2s at the last row and told them to sit properly.
Some of them were talking and talking during the service, 1 or 2 dozed off.
Then she said the 1st 2 rows behaved very well.
Haha I was in the 1st row, like duh had to act guai and attentive.
When actually I was stoning and staring at the 2 principals and pastor without a clue to what their speech was about.
Rightttt.
"When Ms Yoong walked up to y'all, I was so ashamed ...." blah blah blah.
"You all behaved like angels during the rehearsal yesterday but today ....."
Thought Mrs Wong would comment on the skirting and my disastrous hair, but she didn't!
Like, heng ah. Wahahas.
I hope Wanyi doesn't see this sia.
Last year it was Mr Lim who scolded us because 2 of the seniors said something like they did not want to help the logistics people carry the flowers and stuff.
It echoed throughout the school.
And this year, Mrs Wong.
Who's next? Nobody I hope.
Anyway we sec 3s won't be performing next year.

Had lunch at Macs with Ling Ying, Ethel and some sec 2s.
LY and Ethel squeezed out all the oil from the fries.
(the result: flattened french fries)
YUCKS ok!
The oil from one packet of small fries filled up more than one piece of paper!
You know the paper from the tray when we buy food... that one.
Ewww. Eeeeewwwwwwwwww.
I'm going to cut down on my fries intake.

Mummy agreed to get me an iPod after all =D
I wonder if the offer is still on...

At first Eugene sent the email informing us about tomorrow's worship.
Like Andy, he forgot to state the time of the practice. -_-
But he sent out again after I asked him. Unlike Andy. haha.
The vocal team tomorrow, a BIT weird ah!
According to the roster, it's me Jia Yan and Joel. My team people.
But Eugene said me Grace Iris and Melody?
Hmmmm. Is that the new grouping? I hope not.
Anyway Grace has to mug for her O's so Clarissa's taking over.
Oh no! Trouble.
My voice will be drowned by theirs!
Different timbre? Erm no that's used to describe instruments.
How to say... Dunno la. But it's similar to that.
Knevermind.
Can't wait for cell dinner! =)

No comments: