Wednesday, October 18, 2006

make me fly like before

The haze has cleared quite alot =)

We had the grooming workshop today.
Not bad.
How to wash your face properly, the toner and moisturiser and face sauna thing and the mask...
Also, how to apply light makeup.
Haha that one learnt from my seniors 2 years ago.
The lifeskills workshop was damn fun.
I dunno how many of us got buttaches from that chair game. lol.
We should play that this Saturday!
Both facilitators were good, and I thought the Mr Tan really made the workshop interesting.
The picture game was good. W00ts.

Priya, Tania and Shu En did their Indian dance, modern dance and ballet respectively.
Well done! Hahaha.

Bought Priya's birthday present with Fish, Hill, Val and Pris.
I now have a phobia for green items.
Wahahah.
That's one of the craziest presents ever xP

Cramp. Pain. Blood. Limp. Cramp. Pain. Blood. Limp. Cramp. Pain. Blood. Limp. Cramp. Pain. Blood. Limp. Cramp. Pain. Blood. Limp. Cramp. Pain. Blood. Limp.

To bad my classroom is on the 3rd floor.
The toilet and my room- 2nd floor.
Climbing stairs are a torture for me. -.-
My cramps are different from other girls' la.
I hope they'll be gone by Friday or latest, Saturday.

No comments: