Friday, October 27, 2006

gosh

I just read the private blog too...
I'm just...
Shocked beyond shocked.
Lost.

ok.
There's chinese tuition later at 9am.
And I'm still awake.

Here are my overall results for the year.

A1- POA, Music
A2- Chem/Bio
B3- ---
B4- SS/Lit
C5- EL, CL, Geog
C6- ---
D7- ---
E8- ---
F9- MATHEMATICS.

L1R4: 13
L1R5: 18

CIP Involvement: 44 hours. wahahah.
Conduct: Very good

Remarks:
Joyce is a quiet and attentive student. She has shown improvement in her Science and English and has the potential to do well in her other subjects if she focuses on them.

Well, I am quiet and attentive. hahah. What a lie. *rolls eyes*.
And, my goodness, I deproved in my English la. C5 leh.
Also, hello everyone has the potential to do well if they try.

Still not satisfied.
My last and final paper for the year better be a good one.

No comments: