Wednesday, October 25, 2006

bye bye funeral marathon... i hope.

What would you if your best friend told you he/she was going to to retain?
I dunno...

I was darn it traumatised by the toot-of-a-form-teacher's words today..
Honestly the worst after last year's art teacher.
PL has good teachers. ha. ha. ha.
Unfortunately for this kind... urgh.
Nevertheless. Some messages brought me slightly higher.
Thank you =)

Guess what... PL celebrated Christmas today.
Picture us singing carols nowhere near Christmas.
Gawsh, in the month of OCTOBER.
And picture the residents' faces. Those in HDB blocks nearby.
"We wish you a merry Christmas..."
Hey don't laugh. Not funny ok.

Jacelyn arh... you're doing fine with the guitar.
Be patient and don't rush. Haha.

My exams ain't over.
Look below the tagboard.
OMG, stress, stress.....
Argh I still have so much to cover...
I'll try to finish everything within 1.5 hrs instead of the given 3 hrs,
so can still rush down to church.
The exam venue is at some grand ballroom.
The previous theory exam, I was the 2nd last to leave the room.
By the way, the candidates are allowed to leave after 45 mins.
If they complete their paper. So... yeah.

Distinction please...

No comments: