Tuesday, October 10, 2006

wait for death or die waiting

I know, but I pretend I don't.
Now how do you know what I'm referring to?

The pain has subsided alot, really.
This morning was so bad I threw the cup of milo away.
No, _____, I didn't go to the doctor.
Doctor Jesus is the best. haha.

Thank God for:
1) making me feel better.
2) good practical results, tho' I know the listening component already CMI.
3) everything, from the shelter over my head to good weather.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Ephesians 6:12

Pastor Prince is so funny.
"You can't say, 'I'm dying for that piece of cake'.
How can you get the cake when you're dead?"
Main point is, the power of life and death lies in the tongue.
Why use words related to death.

We stand and lift up our hands
For the joy of the Lord is our strength
We bow down and worship Him now
How great, how awesome is He
Together we sing, everyone sing
Holy is the Lord God almighty
The earth is filled with His glory
It's rising up all around
It's the anthem of the Lord's renown

No comments: